As an authorized affiliate of Offerage.com, you must agree to the terms below. Please read the terms carefully before registering and promoting Offerage products and services as an affiliate.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject your application to become an Offerage affiliate.
You can promote us by methods below. But you have to provide proper information how and which methods you will use to promote us on the registration form.
- Social media profiles
- Paid advertising
Affiliates will be eligible to earn a commission when someone buy our membership via their unique links. Commissions will be paid once a month. Previous month’s payment will be paid running month’s 5th-10th via Bkash or Rocket.
Check twice the Bkash or Rocket number you’re providing. We will not be liable if payment will not reach because of your fault.
Note: No pending commission will be paid if your affiliate account is terminated because of policy violations.
Your current affiliate account may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Incorrect information while registering as an affiliate
- Spamming! We take spamming very seriously as we are very much concerned about our reputation. If you found doing spamming like mass sms, mass email, unusual group posting or commenting in social medias, your affiliate account will be terminated.
- Inappropriate or misleading advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Advertising on sites you don’t own like classified sites or file sharing sites and sites containing malware.
- Advertising on sites with illegal content like pornography, gambling, drugs etc.
In addition to the foregoing, Offerage reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time without prior acknowledgement, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
- Commissions may vary form affiliate to affiliate
- Though we don’t have any refund policy, if we refund a customer the commission from the purchase will be deducted from the Affiliate’s balance.
If you agree to the terms & conditions, become an affiliate now.